22 9 2018
This breakfast pizza is the perfect meal to start your day off right! Don’t be alarmed by the sloppy base, it will come to form a crisp base in the end.
- 1 cup Pams ground almonds
- ¾ cup Pams tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/3 cup Value milk
- 1 Pams egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
2 gluten-free sausages (not pre-cooked)
- 2 slices Pams streaky bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato pizza sauce
- 125g Pams mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Pams eggs
- 1 cup Pams grated Italian 3 cheese blend
- Small handful Italian parsley leav
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the almonds, tapioca flour, baking powder, milk, egg, salt, oregano and thyme together in a bowl (the mixture will be sloppy, but this is how it is meant to be). Set aside and rest for 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto the baking tray to form a disc of approximately 28cm in diameter. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- While the base is cooking, pop small walnut sized balls of sausage from the sausage skin and cook along with the bacon in a frying pan over a medium – high heat. Once coloured, remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base and cover with sausages, bacon and mushrooms. Push toppings aside to make nests for the eggs.
- Break the eggs into these spaces and drag a skewer through the yolk to disperse.
- Sprinkle with cheese, season with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until the egg white is opaque and the cheese bubbly and golden.
- Top with fresh parsley leaves before serving.