22 11 2018
This frangipane filling is a great base for many different fruit tarts and works well for making small individual tarts or one large tart. This dessert is especially delicious when served with Pams Finest Vanilla Bean Ice cream!
- 2 sheets Pams Sweet Short Pastry
- 125g Pams Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 2 eggs (we recommend Pams Free Range)
- 1 ¼ cups Pams Ground Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Pams Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup Pams Frozen Blueberries
- Pams Icing Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 4 individual tart tins approximately 10cm diameter with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the almonds and flour.
- Spoon frangipane into the pastry shells and dot with blueberries, pressing them into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the frangipane is golden and set. Allow to cool to room temperature before turning out from the tin.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Makes 4 tarts