20 11 2018
Step up your platter game with our mouthwatering cheese, toffee, fruit and nut concoction! For best results, serve warm with crusty bread and crackers for dipping.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Pams Finest Southern Alps Camembert
- ½ cup Pams White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Canadian Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ cup Pams Fruit Cake Mix
- ¼ cup Pams Walnuts, lightly toasted
- Place the cheese in an ovenproof dish and bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes. It should soften a little, but not melt completely.
- At the same time, combine the sugar, syrup and water in a small saucepan over a gentle heat. Bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the syrup reaches the boil stop stirring completely.
- Boil until the colour starts to change to a deep golden.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly stir in the fruitcake mix and walnuts before immediately spooning over the cheese, allowing the syrup to run down the sides.
Serves 4-6 for nibbles