27 12 2018
Prepare everything the night before and this nutritious breakfast is literally ready when you wake up! You can use whatever ingredients you have on hand for the topping, such as fresh berries, desiccated coconut or granola.
Prep time: 20 mins
Chill time overnight
- 2 cups Pams milk of choice (e.g. almond, soy)
- 2 teaspoons Pams Superfoods Psyllium Husk
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Black Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- Pour the milk into a bowl and sprinkle over the chia seeds and psyllium husk.
- Stir for several minutes until the mixture thickens. Mix through the yoghurt.
- Distribute between bowls, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, top with sliced banana and drizzle with maple syrup.
Makes 4 Servings.