29 7 2019
Our tasty and colourful goulash is an easy mid-week meal. Garnish with basil and serve alongside your favourite pasta or some roasted potatoes for the ultimate warming winter dish!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 handful Pams Sliced Red Onion
- 1 pack (3) Pams Traffic Light Capsicums, cut into strips
- 4 Pams Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Pams Finest Chicken Stock (tip: freeze excess stock for future use)
- 1 tub Pams Creamy Tomato & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Heat a film of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the red onion and capsicum over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Heat a little more oil in the pan and add the chicken breasts. Cook until well coloured on both sides, then season with salt and pepper.
- Return the onion and capsicum to the pan along with the pasta sauce and chicken stock.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for around 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.