Category: Main Meal
29 7 2019
Our tasty and colourful goulash is an easy mid-week meal. Garnish with basil and serve alongside your favourite pasta or some roasted potatoes for the ultimate warming Winter dish.
Tip: Don’t waste excess stock! Freeze it in ice cube trays for future use.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 handful Pams Sliced Red Onion
- 3 Pams Traffic Light Capsicums, cut into strips
- 4 Pams Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Pams Finest Fresh Chicken Stock
- 1 tub Pams Creamy Tomato & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Fry the red onion and capsicum in a splash of oil over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat a little more oil in the pan and cook the chicken breasts until well coloured on both sides, then season with salt and pepper.
- Return the onion and capsicum to the pan along with the pasta sauce and chicken stock.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for around 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings