28 11 2019
Impress your friends and family with this super easy, sweet Christmas treat. Our Chocolate Christmas Bark also makes the perfect quick gift to have on hand for any extra guests you hadn’t planned for!
Tip: Try melting a few Pams Finest Milk Chocolate Chunks to drizzle over, creating a swirl pattern. If you’re not a fan of one of the toppings, try mixing it up with other dried fruit or nuts to suit your taste!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- Pam Finest White Chocolate Block, broken into pieces.
- ½ cup Pams Fruit Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Pams Pecans
- 2 Tbsp Pams Roasted & Salted Pistachios, shelled
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each one.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a baking tray covered with baking paper, spreading it to roughly 3mm thick.
- Sprinkle over the toppings and put the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes, or until fully set.
- Break up the chocolate in your hands - you can make the pieces whichever size suits!
Makes 8 servings.