23 10 2019
Packed with courgettes, these chocolate muffins are moist and delicious. Perfect for lunch box fillers or an afternoon treat, they’re bound to become a family favourite.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Pams Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Pams Self-Raising Flour
- 1 cup Pams Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Pams Canola Oil
- 3 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 2 cups of courgette, finely grated
- 1 cup Pams Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk togetherthe eggs, oil and vanilla until combined, then add the courgettes.
- Add the wet mixtureto the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until everything is combined (don’t worry if it’s a bit lumpy).
- Foldthe chocolate chips into the batter and spoon the mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake in apreheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes. Leave to cool for at least 15 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.