11 9 2018
Craving the sweet taste of a creamy chocolate coconut bar? Try this more-ish treat for an after-lunch pick-me-up, a scrumptious dessert or any old time you need a sweet hit!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Set time: 4-6 hours
- 2 cups Pams Desiccated Coconut
- ½ can Pams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 200g Pams Milk Chocolate Chunks
- Mix the coconut, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Using your hands, form small logs of coconut mixture, about 5cm long. Refrigerate for several hours, until firm.
- Gently melt the chocolate, either in the microwave or in a saucepan over boiling water.
- Dip the logs into the melted chocolate. Allow to set at room temperature, as the chocolate may lose its sheen if refrigerated.
Makes 12 bars