11 9 2018
Try this more-ish treat for an after lunch pick-me-up, a scrumptious dessert or at any old time you need a sweet hit!
- 2 cups Pams desiccated coconut
- ½ can (200g) Pams sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon Pams vanilla extract
- 200g Pams milk chocolate chunks
- Mix the coconut, condensed milk and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Line a tray with foil or baking paper.
- Using your hands form small logs of coconut mixture, about 5cm long.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or microwave on reduced heat.
- Dip the logs into the melted chocolate and then place back on the lined tray.
- Allow to set at room temperature (the chocolate may lose its sheen if refrigerated).
Makes 12 bars.