23 3 2021
These tasty fish burgers are the ultimate easy and delicious week night dinner solution. Personalise the recipe with your favourite burger fillings like slices of Pams Cucumber, Pams Red Onion or Pams Avocado – get creative!
Tip: Lightly butter your buns before toasting to get them extra golden brown.
Tip: Make your own tartare sauce by mixing half a cup of Pams Whole Egg Mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons of chopped Pams Capers, 2 tablespoons of chopped Pams Gherkins, ½ a chopped Pams Shallot and a squeeze of Pams Lemon.
Tip: Serve your burgers with your favourite Pams frozen fries
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Crispy Batter Fish Fillets
- 1 packet Pams Finest Brioche Style Burger Buns
- 1/3 cup Pams Tartare Sauce
- ½ bag Pams Watercress
- Place the fish on an oven tray and cook in the oven as per packet instructions.
- Slice the brioche buns in half and then lightly toast in a frying pan on medium high heat.
- Remove the fish from the oven when ready and season well. Assemble the burgers with some of the tartare sauce and the watercress. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 Burgers