13 5 2020
These tasty morsels are packed full of energy - perfect for the busy kid’s lunch box. For maximum freshness, store your cookies in an airtight container - if they last that long!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups Pams Functional Energise Muesli
- ½ cup Pams Plain Flour
- 100g Pams Butter, melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup Pams Multi Flora Honey
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly beaten
- Line two trays with baking paper. Combine the muesli and flour in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the butter, honey and egg together.
- Add the butter mixture to the muesli bowl, mix well, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, roll spoonfuls of the cookie mixture into balls, then place on your lined trays, 3cm apart. Flatten gently with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. Swap trays halfway through, to ensure even cooking between the top and bottom rack.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Makes 18 cookies.