29 3 2019
Make your own ice cream with this quick and easy recipe! Enjoy it on its own, alongside feijoa crumble, or top with toasted flaked almonds for a delicious twist.
Tip: to speed up the freezing process, make sure both the cream and condensed milk are well chilled before you start.
Ready in: 6 hours 30 mins (includes freezing time)
- 1 cup Pams Frozen Mango
- 1 cup feijoa pulp
- 500ml (2 cups) Pams Cream
- 3 drops Pams Finest Ginger Extract Spice Drops
- 395g can Pams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Place the mango and feijoa into the bowl of a blender and puree until almost smooth.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream and the spice drops until soft peaks form but not stiff.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk into the mango and feijoa.
- Gently fold the fruit mixture into the cream and then spoon into a 2-litre plastic container with a fitted lid.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours until the ice cream is firm.
Makes 2 litres.