29 5 2020
Our tasty twist on the ultimate American street food makes for a seriously fun family dinner, with wonderful flavours of Korean kimchi and BBQ kebab.
Tip: Kimchi is made of fermented cabbage and has a unique flavour. You can find next to the condiments or in the international aisle of your supermarket. If it’s not to your taste, you can leave the kimchi out – just add lettuce and sriracha sauce to your dog before serving.
Tip: Try adding extra herbs like coriander to your dog to complement the Asian flavours.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 packet Pams Korean BBQ Sirloin Beef Kebabs
- 5 Pams Sunflower & Linseed Long Rolls
- 5-10 Tbsp Kimchi
- 5 Tbsp Pams Edam Natural Grated Cheese
- 2 handfuls spring onion, chopped
- Pams Classic Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- Cook the kebabs as per the packet instructions and set aside to rest.
- Cut the buns down the middle.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of kimchi to each of the buns and 1 tablespoon of the cheese into each.
- Set the oven to grill and place the buns in for 2-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add the kebabs into the buns.
- Garnish with the spring onion, top with mayonnaise and serve immediately.
Makes 5 dogs.