Category: Main Meal
29 5 2020
Our Greek inspired lamb gyros are full of fresh Mediterranean flavour and wrapped in warm pita bread. The whole family won’t be able to wait to get their hands on them!
Tip: Add extra tang to your gyros with a quick and easy homemade Greek tzatziki sauce. Just mix ½ a grated cucumber, 5 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt, 1 handful of chopped mint, a squeeze of lemon, and some salt & pepper to a bowl. Mix it together and you're ready to go!
Tip: For extra greens add a handful of Pams Spinach & Kale salad to each of your pitas before you add the lamb kebabs.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 2 packets Pams Greek Lamb Leg Kebabs
- 1 cucumber
- 2 punnets Pams Tomato Medley
- ½ red onion
- ½ block Pams Feta
- 1 packet Pams White Pita
- Cook the kebabs as per the packet instructions and set aside to rest.
- Chop the cucumber, tomato and onion place into a bowl. Crumble in the feta.
- Slice the pitas open along one side. Grill them on the BBQ or in a pan for 1 minute each side.
- Stuff each of the pitas with some spinach and kale, 2 of the lamb kebabs, and some of the Greek salad. Serve immediately.
Makes 5 Servings.