22 9 2018
This nutty base can be complemented with lots of different toppings! For an exciting variation, top with chunks of cooked pumpkin with red onion, feta and sage leaves.
- 3/4 cup Pams ground almonds
- 1/3 cup Pams ground linseed
- 2 tablespoons Pams coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pams psyllium husk
- 1 tablespoons Pams black chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams salt
- 1/2 cup water (add up to 2 tablespoons more if the dough is too crumbly)
- 2 tablespoons Pams olive oil
- 250g Pams brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Pams grated Italian 3 cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Large handful Pams baby kale leaves
- Serve with Pams cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the almonds, linseed, coconut flour, psyllium husk, chia seeds and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in ½ cup cold water. Mix to a stiff dough, adding a little extra water if the dough is crumbly.
- Roll the dough on the baking paper to form a 30cm disc.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the base is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the mushrooms and garlic over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the mushrooms are just tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mushrooms over the cooked pizza base. Cover with the grated cheese and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden, taking care not to burn the base.
- Serve warm topped with baby kale leaves and cherry tomatoes.