14 12 2020
These protein packed egg bundles are perfect for breakfast on the run, school lunch boxes, picnics and make great finger food for your next party. Get organised with meal prep - these can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go!
Tip: Use this recipe as a base for your favourite flavour combinations, we love using Pams Shaved Ham, Pams Red Onion, Pams Streaky Bacon or Pams Finest Ricotta!
Tip: Make all your Mini Egg Bundles the same flavour, or make a mix!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 8 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup Pams Cream
- ½ cup Pams Edam Cheese, grated
- 12 Pams Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup Pams Baby Spinach, Chopped
- 4 Pams Baby Flat Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs with the cream and season generously with salt & pepper.
- Thoroughly grease a standard muffin tray with Pams Butter and evenly distribute the cheese into the muffin tray cups.
- Using a ladle or cup, fill the muffin tray cups with the egg mix to just below the rim. Top each cup with spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and bake in the oven at 180C for 20 minutes or until set.
Makes 12 mini egg bundles.