5 11 2018
This meal is surely the best way to convert everyone to enjoying broccoli – just make sure you cook enough, you’ll need it
- 1 Pams Finest Roast Chicken & Mushroom Pie
- 3 tablespoons Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 head Pams Broccoli, divided into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 50g Pams Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Remove the pie from the outer packaging and heat for 30-40 minutes until piping hot.
- When the pie is almost ready, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the broccoli along with 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the pan and add the almonds and garlic along with a little more oil as needed.
- Cook, tossing until the broccoli starts to colour and the nuts are toasted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pie with the broccoli and almonds.
Makes 4 Servings.