3 9 2018
This scrumptious sammie makes a great lunch - for an extra crunch, serve up with kettle chips!
- 2 slices Pams Four Seed Bread
- 4 thin slices pastrami
- 2 slices Pams sliced gherkins
- 1/3 cup Pams Coleslaw (dressed)
- Small handful Pams Grated Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- Cover one slice of bread with rolls of pastrami.
- Arrange the gherkin slices on top of the pastrami and then spoon over the coleslaw.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Carefully cover with remaining bread slice and toast in a sandwich press on a fairly open setting (otherwise the filling will escape), until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted.