18 11 2020
Two classics mixed into one epic Christmas dessert! Whip this one up in 20 minutes – your family will think it took you all day.
Tip: We’ve used strawberries and blueberries for our pavlova ambrosia, but feel free to use your favourite Summer fruit!
Prep time: 20 minutes + cooling time
Cook time: None
- ½ packet Pams White Chocolate Buttons
- 1 large Pams Pavlova
- 300ml Pams Cream
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 2 punnets of fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- ½ packet Pams Festive Mallows
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir frequently until fully melted, then use a spatula to spread it on a lined tray. Allow to cool, then break the chocolate into shards.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. An electric beater is the easiest way to do this but use whatever you have on hand. Fold the yoghurt through the cream.
- Use half of the cream mix to create the ambrosia by mixing through a large handful each of mallows and berries, stirring to combine.
- Using a spatula, evenly spread the other half of the plain cream and yoghurt mixture onto the top of the pavlova.
- Dollop the ambrosia mix into a small pile in the middle of the pavlova. Decorate with the remaining berries and mallows, and your prepared chocolate shards. Chill until ready to serve.
Makes 10 servings as part of the Pams Feasting on Kiwi Favourites Christmas menu