18 8 2020
Nothing is more classic than peanut butter and jam for brekkie – so we’ve switched up the classic combo to make the perfect warming breakfast bowl! Don’t feel constrained by raspberries either, this recipe will work with whichever berries you find in the freezer!
Tip: Top your bowl with an extra spoonful of peanut butter, a spoonful of Pams Finest Raspberry Preserve, and a sprinkle of Pams Hot Cereal and Pams Chopped Peanuts for the ultimate gram-worthy breakfast.
Tip: Add half a cup of Pams Unsweetened Almond Milk to the mix when you’re cooking your cereal for a creamier finish.
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Pams Frozen Raspberries
- 2 cups Pams Functional Hot Cereal - Mind
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Pams Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Mix the raspberries and 2 cups of water in a pot over medium heat, stirring regularly until warmed through.
- Add the hot cereal, then bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Divide evenly between four bowls and serve immediately with your choice of toppings.
Makes 4 servings