27 12 2018
Peach and raspberry is such a classic combination! Iced tea can easily be turned into a cocktail with the addition of vodka or bourbon.
Ready in: 5 mins
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 500ml Pams Peach Iced Tea, chilled
- 500ml Pams Finest Brazilian Lime Soda, chilled
- 2 tablespoons small mint leaves
- Divide the raspberries and ice between 4 glasses.
- Combine the iced tea and soda together in a jug and pour into the glasses.
- Top with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 Servings.