20 4 2020
Our Pizza Twists are oeey, gooey and cheesy on the inside, with a deliciously crispy puff pastry crust. They’re sure to be a hit with the whole family, because who doesn’t love pizza?
Tip: Try using a dinner plate as a guide to cut out perfect puff pastry circles.
Tip: For a tasty dipping sauce, heat up some extra pasta sauce and serve with your twists in a small bowl.
Tip: To take things up a notch, try adding a few dollops of Pams Finest Pesto or chopped Pams Shaved Leg Ham when you add the pasta sauce and cheese.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 sheets Pams Puff Pastry
- 4 Tbsp Pams Tomato and Herb Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup Pams Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, whisked
- Place the pastry sheets on a lined baking tray and cut out equal size circles. Put the top sheet aside.
- Spread the pasta sauce and cheese onto the bottom sheet. Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top.
- Take a glass and place it in the centre of the circle. Using a knife or scissors, cut strips from the edge of the glass to the edge of the pastry sheet. Take each strip and twist.
- Brush egg wash over the top of the puff pastry, then place in the oven to bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 twists