30 11 2018
This delicate flavoured pasta dish can be made in minutes and is set to impress!
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 125g (1/2 punnet) Pams Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 250g Pams Finest Porcini Mushroom Mezzelune
- 2 tablespoons Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful Pams Baby Rocket Leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes until lightly coloured and just cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- At the same time cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Drain the cooked pasta well and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Arrange the rocket, pasta and mushrooms on 2 plates.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and extra ground black pepper.
Makes 2 Servings.