11 11 2018
High in energy and rich in flavour, a small piece of this slice makes for a delicious and nourishing treat!
- ½ cup Pams Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Pams Roasted and Salted Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 4 Pams Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pams Peanut Butter of choice
- 1 ½ tablespoons Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Butter, finely chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 7 Pams Medjool Dates, pitted
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Powder
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon Pams Finest Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- Line a 18x18cm square slice pan with baking paper.
- Combine the base ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, cacao butter and salt together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until smooth.
- Spread the peanut filling over the base and then chill for a further 30 minutes.
- To make the chocolate topping, mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. This may take a few minutes and you will need to scrape down the sides to ensure everything is blended!
Tip: If the mixture is too thick then add a little more water. It needs to be the consistency of soft icing.
Spread the frosting over the slice and then chill again until firm enough to cut into pieces.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Makes 16 pieces.