29 7 2019
Transport yourself to Spain with this flavoursome dish! This chicken is also quick and easy to prepare, simply pop it in the slow cooker and let it work its magic. Serve sprinkled with parsley with roasted potatoes and steamed greens.
Ready in: 8 hours
- 400g can Pams Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Pams Sliced Red Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 slices Pams Finest Prosciutto Crudo, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Pams Greek Style Kalamata Olives
- 2 teaspoons Pams Capers
- 2 tablespoons Pams Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Pams Soft Brown Sugar
- Size 16 Pams Frozen Whole Chicken, thawed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, prosciutto, olives, capers, tomato paste and brown sugar in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker with the breast facing up.
- Sprinkle over the smoked paprika, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Makes 5 Servings.