26 4 2019
This curry requires barely any preparation, and using a slow cooker means the flavours develop nicely – win win! You can also add chopped tofu or sliced chicken to bulk up the curry a little more.
Ready in: 7 hours
- 2 tablespoons Pams Rice Bran Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Thai yellow curry paste
- ½ cup Pams Diced Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Pams Vegetable Stock
- 400g can Pams Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pams Brown Sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves shredded or 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 400g bag Pams Vegetable Medley
- ¼ cup Pams Cashew Nuts, toasted
- Small handful coriander leaves
- Small handful basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan and gently cook the curry paste, onion and garlic for 10 minutes until the onion has started to soften and the curry paste is fragrant.
- Transfer to a slow cooker and add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and kaffir lime leaves. Mix well and then add the vegetable medley.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Serve garnished with cashew nuts, coriander and basil leaves.
Makes 2-3 Servings.