10 2 2021
Show that special someone how much you love them with our indulgent and delicious Smores French Toast!
Tip: Serve your French toast with a handful of raspberries for an extra pop of flavour.
Tip: Slice a thin layer off the top of your brioche bun to help your egg mixture soak into the bread.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 Pams Brioche Buns, cut in half
- ¼ cup Pams Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, whisked
- ½ cup Value Milk
- 4 Pams Giant Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Pams Raspberry Jam
- Spread the hazelnut spread on each slice of the brioche bun, top with one chopped up marshmallow and sandwich together.
- In a shallow dish whisk together the egg, milk and a large pinch of sugar. Dip each sandwich into the mix, letting it soak up the mixture on both sides.
- Melt a knob of butter in a large fry pan over medium high heat. Add the sandwiches and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and top each sandwich with one marshmallow cut in half. Place under the grill on a high heat until the marshmallows are toasted and golden.
- In a small bowl whisk the raspberry jam with a splash of water until you have a sauce like consistency. Drizzle the sauce over the French toast and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings