19 5 2020
Our spiced roasted cauliflower is packed full of flavor, making it the perfect accompaniment for our already delicious hummus.
Tip: Serve with toasted Pams Pita Breads to use as delicious dippers. Grill the pitas with a little oil in a skillet pan on high heat, for one minute on each side. Alternatively, you can toast the pita breads in a toaster, then cut into quarters.
Tip: For extra freshness and bursts of flavour, garnish your spiced cauliflower with a sprinkling of mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and toasted pine nuts.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into two large slabs and small florets
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 400g (2 tubs) Pams Original Hummus
- Mix the cumin seeds, paprika, lemon zest & garlic with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay the cauliflower slabs and florets on a baking tray and brush with the spice marinade.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes, flipping the slabs over half way and tossing the florets.
- To serve, spread the hummus onto a large platter and top with the roasted cauliflower.
Makes 4-6 servings