3 2 2021
This fresh and flavour packed pasta is the perfect summer midweek meal for the whole family. To make it extra flavoursome, try sprinkling with extra fresh herbs like mint or slices of fresh red chili.
Tip: This dish makes the most of the summer sweet corn season, but is still just as delicious made with Pams Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Pams Fresh Fettucine
- 2 Pams Fresh Corn Cobs
- ½ tub Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced lengthwise with a potato peeler
- 1 tub Pams Finest Basil Pesto
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Cook the fettucine as per packet instructions. Once cooked, stir through a small amount of oil and cover.
- Place the corn cobs and cherry tomatoes in a hot pan or bbq with a sprinkle of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Turn occasionally until the cherry tomatoes are blistered and the corn is cooked through and lightly charred all over – about 5-7 minutes. When the corn is cool enough to handle, slice the kernels off the cobs.
- Add the charred corn, courgette ribbons and pesto to the pasta and toss gently to combine.
- Transfer to a large serving platter and top with the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.
Makes 4 servings