13 6 2019
Our gutsy vegetarian ragu, jam-packed with our juicy black olives and tender lentils, is the perfect winter warmer for those cold nights after long days. Easy to prepare and quick to cook, it’s bound to become a family staple that will impress even the heartiest carnivore. Serve with loads of parmesan for extra comfort.
Tip: Tossing the pasta with some oil once cooked will ensure it doesn't stick together while you prepare the ragu. Don’t forget the lid, it’ll keep the pasta lovely and hot.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Packet Pams Fresh Egg Fettuccine
- 1 Pams Brown Onion, finely sliced
- 5 cloves of Pams Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans Pams Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 can Pams Brown Lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 jar Pams Greek Kalamata Olives
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain well and return to the saucepan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep warm.
- In a frying pan, cook onions and garlic in a dash of olive oil until softened.
- Add pasta sauce, lentils and olives, simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve immediately
Makes 4 Servings.