11 9 2018
Our Pams Finest White Chocolate Block really makes this decadent mousse all the more scrumptious! For serving, garnish your mousse with raspberries, mint leaves and lime zest.
Tip: For a different variation, try swapping out the raspberries for your favourite berry or chopped fruit.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Set time: 2 hours
- 300ml Pams Cream
- 200g Pams Finest White Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Zest of 1 lime, finely grated
- 3 Pams Free Range Egg whites
- 2 Tbsp Pams White Sugar
- Heat half of the cream in a small pot, until it begins to boil. Remove from the heat, then drop the chocolate into the cream. Let rest for a few minutes, then gently stir until smooth.
- Beat the remaining cream with the lime zest, until soft peaks form.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy. Gradually add the sugar while continuing to beat until it’s smooth and glossy.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture, then carefully fold in the egg whites.
- Spoon into serving glasses, then refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
Makes 6 servings