Rosemary & Garlic Hasselback Potatoes
Crispy hasselback potatoes with rosemary & garlic are the perfect side dish for your family feast. Crunchy on the outside and deliciously soft and creamy in the centre, they’re sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Tips & Tricks
- No thyme? Feel free to substitute your favourite dried herb in its place!
- It helps to place the potatoes on a wooden spoon whilst cutting them to prevent the knife going through.
- Use a sharp knife to cut slices into the potatoes about 2mm apart. Make sure you cut through most of the potato, being careful to not cut through the bottom.
- Melt the butter in a pot over a low heat. Add the garlic, thyme and finely chopped rosemary leaves and stir until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place the potatoes onto a large baking tray, then brush the butter mix all over. Season well with salt and pepper, then bake in the oven at 200°C for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy and golden. Serve hot.
- 2kg bag Pams Agria Potatoes, washed thoroughly
- 100g Pams Butter
- 1 Tbsp of dried thyme
- 3 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped