Chicken & Mayo Mini Rolls
Our quick and easy chicken and mayo mini rolls are perfect for a picnic, kid’s lunchboxes or a party snack!
Tips & Tricks
- No buffet rolls on hand? The chicken filling goes great between two slices of grainy bread – try them fresh or toasted!
- Bake the buffet rolls as per packet instructions.
- Mix the mayo, chicken and cucumber in a small bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Slice rolls in half, spoon in the chicken mixture and add a couple cos leaves.
- 1 packet Pams Par-Baked Buffet Rolls
- 250g shredded leftover roast chicken
- 1/3 cup Pams Classic Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cucumber finely chopped
- ½ bag Pams Baby Cos