If you haven’t tried making chocolate bark – you've been missing out! A little box of chocolate bark makes a lovely gift or keep it all for yourself – we won’t tell anyone!
Tips & Tricks
- The only limit is your imagination with chocolate bark! Try out our dark chocolate version too, made with Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Block, freeze dried raspberries, coconut chips and pistachio nuts. Or, throw in your own mix of nuts, seeds and fried fruits to make your own concoction!
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth, then pour a layer (approx. ½ cm thick) over a chopping board covered in foil. Scatter the mango, cranberries and almonds over the chocolate, then allow to cool and set at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 1 block Pams Finest White Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp dried mango, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Pams Dried Cranberries
- 70g pack Pams Sliced Almonds, lightly toasted