Creamy Pesto & Spinach Tortellini
This Creamy Pesto & Spinach Tortellini is the ultimate comfort food and is ready in less than 15 minutes! Perfect for a quick and easy week night meal that doesn’t compromise on flavour.
Tips & Tricks
- Serving a family of 4? Simple! Just double the recipe.
- Cook the tortellini as per packet instructions. Drain, reserving a small amount of the pasta water.
- Add the tortellini, reserved pasta water, pasta sauce, spinach and cheese back into the pot, season with salt & pepper and stir to combine. Place the lid on the saucepan and turn the heat back on low for a further 5 minutes.
- Divide the tortellini between two serving bowls and top with fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Chicken Bacon & Mozzarella Tortellini
- 1 tub Pams Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 bag Pams Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Pams Grated Italian 3 Cheese Blend
- 2 handfuls Fresh basil