Falafel & Eggplant Burger
Ready in less than 30 minutes – our Falafel & Eggplant Burgers will be your new go-to vegan dinner solution. Perfect for a busy weeknight, make it a meal by serving it alongside our Pams Agria Straight Cut Fries!
Tips & Tricks
- Get creative and swap out the fillings with some of your favourite in-season roasted vegetables.
- Place the falafel burger patties, eggplant and onion in a single layer on a large baking dish. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven at 200° for 16 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Slice the buns in half, brush with a little olive oil, and toast until golden.
- To assemble, spread a spoonful of hummus onto each bottom bun, top with a handful of rocket, then layer the falafel burger, eggplant and red onion. Spread the remaining hummus on the top buns and place on the burgers. Serve immediately.
- 1 pack Pams Plant Based Falafel Burgers
- ½ an eggplant, cut into thick rounds
- 1 Pams Red Onion, cut into thick rounds
- 1 punnet Pams Pumpkin Hummus
- Half a bag of Pams Rocket
- 4 vegan friendly burger buns