Garlic Chilli Prawns with Spaghetti, Lemon and Rocket
Looking for a tasty dinner that’s full of flavour and easily thrown together? This delicious prawn and pasta dish fits the bill!
Tips & Tricks
- For an added kick, sprinkle with lemon zest before serving.
- To prevent your pasta from sticking, toss with a generous drizzle of Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil after cooking.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, approximately 8 minutes. Drain, then return to the saucepan. Heat a lug of oil over a high heat and quickly cook the prawns along with the chilli and garlic, until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Sprinkle with some salt. Remove the prawns from the pan, then toss with the pasta and rocket.
- 25 Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns, thawed
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 2 large handfuls Pams Mediterranean Rocket Leaves