Mexican Corn Cobs
Jazz up your corn cobs with this tasty yet simple Mexican inspired twist! The corn husks are purely for decoration, so they can be removed if you prefer.
- Pull the husk back from the corn cob and remove the silk and the longest strands of husk.
- Brush the corn with oil and then barbecue, turning at times, until bright yellow and brown in patches.
- While the corn is cooking combine the smoked paprika and sea salt.
- Sprinkle over the corn as it cooks.
- Serve the corn with dollops of sriracha mayonnaise, a squeeze of lime juice and extra paprika salt.
- 5 corn cobs
- 3 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Pams Finest Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 1 lime, cut into wedges