Red Pesto Pasta
Our Red Pesto Pasta is a great working from home lunch – and makes delicious leftovers! Dish it up hot or cold, both options taste great.
Tips & Tricks
- Serve with a generous sprinkle of parmesan.
- If you don’t have our Pams Finest Red Pepper Pesto on hand, this tastes great with a more traditional basil pesto too!
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions, with a glug of olive oil and sprinkle of salt in the cooking water.
- Drain, then toss with a glug more olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cooked pasta and toss, ensuring all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- 1 tub Pams Finest Red Pesto
- 400g dried spiral pasta
- 1 cup Pams Kalamata Olives
- 4 Tbsp Pams Capers
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful basil, roughly chopped