Saucy Hot Beef Party Rolls
Our beef party rolls are the are just the thing for TV sports nights or other gatherings. For a green touch add some rocket leaves, and don’t forget that bowl of jus for dipping!
- Heat a film of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until well coloured and edges start to crisp. Add rosemary to the pan for the last few minutes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan cook the steak over a high heat to your liking, 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare (depending on thickness). Allow to rest for a few minutes before seasoning with salt and pepper, then slicing into long strips. Heat the beef jus in a small saucepan.
- Split each roll and fill with onion, beef, a slice of cheese and some jus. Serve with extra jus for dipping.
- 2 large Pams Brown Onions, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary
- 500g Pams Beef Steak of your choice
- 250g Pams Finest Beef Jus
- 12 Pams Par-Baked Buffet Rolls, cooked to packet directions
- 50g sliced Pams Tasty Cheese