Spinach & Feta Rolls with Olive Tapenade
Quick and easy to prepare, our vegetarian rolls are just the thing to keep on hand in the freezer for easy entertaining! The tapenade is what makes the platter - easy to throw together but super tasty, your guests will love it!
- Slightly thaw the rolls and cut into 4cm lengths, arranging on a baking tray. Brush with the egg and bake in the oven at 220°C for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- While the rolls are cooking, pit the olives and finely chop. Mix the olives with the garlic, olive oil and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Serve the rolls hot with the olive tapenade on the side.
- 400g packet Pams Finest Spinach & Feta Rolls
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 160g Pams Finest Kalamata Olives with Oregano and Chilli
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary