Terms and Conditions
Mother's day giveaway, WIN 1 of 3 Pams Mother's day bundle by tagging your friend on Facebook or Instagram competition post:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at pams.co.nz.
2. The promoter is Foodstuffs Own Brands Ltd (Promoter) of 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland.
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The promotion commences on 04/05/2023 and runs until midday on 09/05/2023 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter the draw, the entrant must tag a friend in the giveaway post on Pams Facebook or Instagram page during the Promotion Period.
Eligibility to win a prize
5. The nominated person must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at the Promoter's sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, the prize may be awarded to another winner.
6. Using a randomizer tool, 3 eligible tags will be selected as winners by 10/05/2023.
7. Prize for each winner includes 1 x Pams Tote Bag filled with Pams ingredients, baking essentials, treats and gift card, including shipping within NZ only.
8. When posting the artwork is not possible, a gift card worth $ 250 will be sent instead.
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. The Prize for each winner is valued at $250. The total Prize pool is valued at $750 (excluding shipping & handling).
Selecting and notifying winners
11. The winners will be selected by the Promoter or its agent on 10/05/2023.
12. The winner will be announced via comments and stories on the respective social platform (Facebook / Instagram) by 12/05/2023. The Promoter will also contact the winners selected via direct message on participating accounts on Facebook or Instagram. If a winner does not respond within 5 days of the Promoter contacting the winner (including by leaving a voice mail or message) the winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and not subject to appeal. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility, the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to out-of-date contact details or inactive being provided.
If the prize becomes unavailable
15. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs Own Brands reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or winner (including identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and these terms and conditions. All personal information that you provide when you enter this promotion will be retained solely for the purposes of running this promotion, including contacting the winners and will be deleted by the 30th of June 2023.
20. For any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs Own Brands, Foodstuffs New Zealand Limited, 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022 or visit pams.co.nz/contact-us