Asparagus & Chilli Chicken Stir Fry
This quick and easy stir fry is the perfect midweek meal for the whole family. You'd never believe the flavour pay off from only 6 ingredients! To make it extra filling and flavoursome, serve with rice and sesame seeds.
Tips & Tricks
- Add extra flavour by using Pams Sesame Oil to kick start your stir fry.
- Tone down the heat by removing the seeds from your chillis.
- Heat a glug of oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the asparagus, chilli and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes until the asparagus is cooked but still firm. Serve immediately
- 2cm length of ginger grated,
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic,
- 4 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce,
- 400g pack Pams Free Range Chicken Breast thinly sliced,
- 450g asparagus trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths,
- 1-2 fresh red chillis sliced in half centimetre rounds