Beef Cheek Ragu
Slow-cooked Beef Cheek Ragu – done in twenty minutes! Meltingly tender, it’s the perfect pairing for Pams Fresh Fettuccine Pasta. To top it all off, try sprinkling with grated parmesan cheese and basil.
- Half fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Keep the beef cheeks in the bag and submerge in the gently boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan, fry the shallots, garlic and tomatoes in some extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. When the tomatoes have started to break down, add the red wine and leave to simmer, stirring intermittently.
- Remove the beef cheeks from the boiling water, replace with the fettuccine and cook as per packet instructions.
- Add the beef cheeks and sauce from the bag to your tomato sauce. Use a fork and a knife to shred and mix in the meat.
- Divide the fettuccine and ragu sauce between two bowls and serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Finest Beef Cheeks in Jus
- 5 large Pams Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves Pams Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Pams Shallots, sliced
- 1 cup McGuigans Black Label Red wine
- 1/2 packet Pams Fresh Fettuccine