Chili Con Carne
Chili con carne is the perfect base to all your Mexican favourites. Try spooning some on top of Pams Corn Chips with a sprinkle of Pams Tex Mex Grated Cheese, or layered in tortillas with Pams Superfoods Super Slaw and your favourite Pams Guacamole.
Tips & Tricks
- If you like your meals spicy, add a teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Brown the mince in a splash of oil over a medium to high heat, stirring until well coloured. Set the mince aside.
- Reduce the heat, add another splash of oil to the pan, then cook the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Stir in the burrito mix and return the mince to the pan, stirring until well combined and fragrant.
- Stir through the tomatoes and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the corn mix to the pan and two cups of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 packet Pams Burrito Mix
- 1 tin Pams Garlic and Oregano Tomatoes
- ½ packet Pams Frozen Mexican Corn Roast