Crunchy Salt & Pepper Prawns
Crunchy, flavoursome prawns are the perfect thing to serve this summer! Bring them out as an entrée or as a delectable afternoon snack.
Tips & Tricks
- Serve sprinkled with sliced spring onions and a lime wedge.
- Thaw the prawns for an hour or so, then pat dry.
- Combine the cornflour, pepper and sea salt together in a large bowl. Add the chilli, then toss the prawns with the mix.
- Heat enough oil in a large frying pan to come to a depth of 1cm.
- When the oil is hot, quickly cook the prawns in batches until pink and crispy.
- 20 Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns 1/3 cup Pams Cornflour
- 1 Tbsp Pams Ground White Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Pams Salt
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced