Easy Chicken Soup with Gluten Free Garlic Bread
Chicken soup nurtures the soul and is made even better with crunchy garlic bread as an accompaniment. This soup is also a great way to use up last night's leftover roast chicken, or any other veg you have that needs to be used.
Tips & TricksTip: For an extra boost try popping in some diced Pams organic veges at the same time as the stock goes in. Tip: Step up your garlic bread game by sprinkling with fresh chopped parsley before it goes in the oven. Tip: Save leftover soup mix in a sealed container for freshness.
- 2 Tbsp Pams Butter, softened
- 2 drops Pams Finest Natural Garlic Extract
- 1 Pams Superfoods Gluten Free Pizza Base
- 1.5 litres Pams Chicken Stock
- 8 Tbsp Pams Finest Juliana Vegetable Soup Mix
- Large handful of shredded cooked chicken