Fairy Bread Pancakes
Our fool-proof Fairy Bread Pancakes are sure to be a hit with your kids. Not only do they taste amazing, but they look great too!
Tips & Tricks
- To bring your pancake game to the next level, try a generous drizzle of Pams Finest Maple Syrup, some sliced strawberries, or Pams Whipped Cream!
- Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl and mix together.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, then add the milk, eggs and melted butter. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low – medium heat and grease lightly with butter or oil.
- Spoon two tablespoons of the batter into your pan, then sprinkle a teaspoon of sprinkles on top. Cook for around two minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook for a further minute or two, or until the pancake is cooked through.
- 2 cups Pams Self Raising flour
- 4 Tbsp Pams Caster Sugar
- 2 cups Value Standard Milk
- 2 Pams Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 60g Pams Butter, melted
- 10 tsps of sprinkles