Nothing beats a good burger, and our fish burgers are both quick and easy to make and taste great! Personalise the recipe by filling them with your favourite fresh salad ingredients that you have on hand, such as cucumber or sliced red onion.
Tips & Tricks
- Serve with your favourite Pams fries and some extra aioli – we recommend either our Pams Frozen Sweet Potato Fries, or classic Pams Crinkle Cut Fries.
- Feeling a little fancy? Try swapping our burger buns for Pams Finest Glazed Brioche Style Burger Buns.
- Cook the fish according to the packet instructions, pan frying is quickest.
- Halve the burger buns and toast in the toaster, or grill until lightly coloured on both sides.
- Spread each bun base with aioli, cover the aioli with mesclun leaves and then the fish. Add the avocado and cherry tomatoes then sandwich with the top bun.
- 4 Pams Frozen Fish Burgers
- 2 Tbsp Pams Aioli
- 4 Pams Four Seed Burger Buns
- Large handful Pams Mesclun Salad
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 6 Pams Cherry Tomatoes, sliced