Halloween Sticky Bat Wings
While they look spooky, our Halloween Sticky Bat Wings have a wonderfully sweet and smokey BBQ flavour. And they’re so deliciously sticky, you’ll want to make sure you serve them with napkins!
- In a large bowl, mix the smokey BBQ sauce, honey, brown sugar and food colouring. Tip in the wings and toss until all the chicken is coated in the marinade. Cover and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Transfer to a large roasting tray, or two smaller ones in a single layer. Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until cooked through and black.
- Pile the Bat Wings onto a platter and enjoy!
- 1 cup Pams Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Pams Creamed Clover Blend Honey
- 2 Tbsp Pams Soft Brown Sugar
- 10 drops black food colouring
- 1kg chicken wings