Honey Lime Prawns on Green Curry Riced Cauliflower
Sticky, sweet & sour prawns make the perfect accompaniment for our low-carb green curry riced cauliflower. All you need is 12 minutes to put this delicious dish on the table!
Tips & Tricks
- For an extra spice kick sprinkle over some sliced green chillies.
- Cook the riced cauliflower green curry as per packet instructions.
- Add the sesame oil to a large fry pan over medium high heat. Sear the prawns with the honey, lime juice and lime zest for about 1 ½ minutes.
- Divide the cauliflower green curry evenly between 2 bowls and top with the prawns and coriander.
- 1 packet Pams Riced Cauliflower Green Curry
- 24 Pams Cooked Peeled Prawns (roughly 1/2 a packet)
- 2 tbl Pams Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Pams Squeezable Liquid Honey
- 2 limes, zest & juice
- 1 handful fresh coriander